- Make sure you know where the procession is going to, just in case of heavy traffic or if you get separated.
- Take note of the make, colour and reg number of the car in front of you, in case some other driver cuts in between.
- Keep in sight of the car in front, but not so close as to make it dangerous.
- Be prepared to travel slowly in a low gear especially if there is a funeral director walking in front of the hearse.
- Remember, there is no rush. Keep cool, keep patient, and arrive safely.
And finally a request; if you are following a funeral procession, please be patient. There is always time in everyone's busy day to be respectful.